Blog and news
Why is accuracy in trademark search so important?
Trademark practitioners of course know the answer but often have a hard time explaining it to their clients or to their organizations.
"Because without that accuracy you do not know, if it is safe to launch the new brand. And a future conflict is not something you want to risk."
Even if that should be rather easy to understand for trademark owners, there are a lot of premium trademarks launched without accurate clearance work done. It is our objective to change that with four unique Markify properties:
1. Find All Potential Conflicts
The Markify technology is the world's only statistically proven trademark search algorithm. Built on more than 12.000 actual cases where a government official in the US or the EU have concluded that two mark names are confusingly similar.
So we know we find the potential conflicts (+99%). We are not guessing. See the independent research study.
2. Less Noise
Our statistical method also let's us reduce the "noise" in reports and rank all results according to their statistical risk.
3. Fast and Easy Work-Flow
This full availability search just takes one minute. And the available tools to get the clearance work done are both powerful and easy.
4. Best Price and Free Trial
Taking a risk with a less accurate trademark search report is something very few companies can afford. We at Markify believe you should be able to combine top quality in a comprehensive report with a low price, so you never have to take that risk.
Visit the Markify exhibition booth (#1316) in Orlando for a demo and get your free trial.
If you are not there, send me an email at email@example.com.
To the lucky few at the INTA Annual meeting 2014 in Hong Kong, starting this weekend:
All attendees who leave a business card in our booth (number 725) will win one prize, and one attendee will win two:
1. One lucky winner will once again walk away with an iPad. We were the first firm to offer give away a free iPad, back in INTA San Francisco 2011. There are still few other rivalining products. Maybe next year in San Diego....
2. ALL others will win a FREE Comprehensive Trademark Search Report. You can choose between different reports, covering up to 28 EU countries (value 450 EUR) or a US Full availability (USD129). See all choices here
Come by, with questions and business cards, and you will ALL be rewarded!
The Markify exposition at the INTA Annual Meeting in San Francisco in May was a huge success. And in several ways:
- Business leads: We had so many visitors to our booth that the three of us didn't always have time to take care of everyone. The number of new potential clients is fantastic.
- User input: The input from trademark lawyers from all over the world was simply outstanding. They told me all we need know when we now continue to develop Markify.
- Partnerships: Industry leaders in various positions approached us to discuss cooperation. Very exciting opportunities.
- Buzz: The buzz we generated in the trademark community is still echoing in our inboxes.
How did we do it? I think the trademark lawyer at one of the big cola drink companies summarized it well: "You had a great way of getting me into the booth (Win an iPad 2). Then you showed me a great product. Well done!"
Benoit Fallenius Founder and CEO
In this blog I will mostly write about two subjects:
1. Trademarks, domain names, naming and branding - Four separate areas that often are not that separate.
2. Markify news - Features, markets, pricing, challenges etc.
Feedback and questions are always welcome. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.