Blog and news
Design Upgrade to Make Trademark Clearance Workflow Easier and Faster
Today we are launching an upgraded design of our logged in pages. Our two main objectives with the new design have been to:
- make the site easier to access for first time users.
- make the work with large reports easier and faster.
You will find most things where they used to be but there are some important news:
1. Foldable left navigation bar to save valuable space.
Since many of our trademark search reports are quite broad, we decided to let the left navigation bar fold when it was not used. This way you can see more of the result table without having to scroll left-right.
Note that the navigation bar can be locked in it's open position by clicking on the top arrow.
2. Larger type face to increase readability.
When you work with large amounts of data, the readability is extremely important. Our former typeface was generally a bit to small to be easily read in all conditions. So we have made it a bit larger.
3. A more informative "head" for online reports.
Above each full search and watch report there is head with four blocks of information. These are:
- Ordered search details
- Results meta data and access to file dates
- Risk analysis - See below.
- Customized and created reports
This way you get a quick and good overview of all relevant data concerning your report.
4. Risk analysis of trademark search results
We have always ranked our trademark search results statistically, from top to bottom, according to their risk level. But we have not explicitly shown the borders between different groups. Now we have added a "Risk level" to every result row, so you can easy and fast see the risk level.
Every mark has it's own risk level but we have decided to bundle them in four groups:
- Risk level 1 - Very high risk
- Risk level 2 - High risk
- Risk level 3 - Medium risk
- Risk level 4 - Low risk
This way you can easier see when a set of results is becoming less relevant.
This Risk analysis will be presented in detail in a coming blog post.
5. Downloaded reports get a Table of contents for easy navigation.
New PDF reports, and other formats, now have a clickable Table of contents. This way you can fast and accurately navigate in a large report.
Please send me your personal feed-back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this blog I will mostly write about two subjects:
1. Trademarks, domain names, naming and branding - Four separate areas that often are not that separate.
2. Markify news - Features, markets, pricing, challenges etc.
Feedback and questions are always welcome. Email me at email@example.com.
Canadian trademark database
similar domain names
infringing domain names
domain name watch
US trademark application
EU trademark registration
domain name monitoring
Monitor trademark classes
US common law
US trademark registration
confusingly similar trademarks
free trademark watch
fast brand building
Top Level Domains
comprehensive trademark search
free trademark search
likelihood of confusion
domain name search